Please visit us at the museum and/or fill in the application form below to expedite the rental process. Help us give the gift of art and culture for your special event. See under Rental Description to get specific contact information.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 214-565-9026, Ext. 305.
The Museum is currently open to rentals with the following guidelines:
- No more than 150 people in the Rotunda (upper and lower) or 75% capacity in other rental spaces in the building.
- If you are serving alcohol, you must have a certified bartender and a security guard present.
- All renters must complete and follow the African American Museum’s Rental Agreement Form.
- Renters are responsible for requiring their guests to follow the CDC protocols for the coronavirus.
- Rentals can not exceed six (6) hours, including set up.
The African American Museum is styled in a classic cruciform with a domed rotunda at its center. The Museum’s 38,000 square feet of interior space combine elements of monumentality and intimacy providing for the perfect backdrop for:
- Cocktail Receptions
- Corporate Events
- And much more!
We are NOW accepting rental reservations. Please note that CDC guidelines will be followed and strictly enforced.