Please visit us at the museum and/or fill in the application form below to expedite the rental process. Help us give the gift of art and culture for your special event. See under Rental Description to get specific contact information.
The Museum is currently open to rentals with the following CDC protocols:
- No more than 50 people in the Rotunda or 50% capacity in other rental spaces in the building.
- Masks are required.
- Temperatures will be taken with signed attestations about no contact with persons with the coronavirus, etc.
- Social distancing is required.
- Food must be served in individual containers; no buffets.
- Sponsors of events will sign waivers assuming responsibility for guests who are exposed to the coronavirus.
The African American Museum is styled in a classic cruciform with a domed rotunda at its center. The Museum’s 38,000 square feet of interior space combine elements of monumentality and intimacy providing for the perfect backdrop for:
- Cocktail Receptions
- Corporate Events
- And much more!
We are currently NOT doing rentals because of the coronavirus. Please check back later for updates.