Please visit us at the museum and/or fill in the application form below to expedite the rental process. Help us give the gift of art and culture for your special event. See under Rental Description to get specific contact information.
The Museum is currently open to rentals with the following CDC protocols:
- No more than 100 people in the Rotunda (upper and lower) or 50% capacity in other rental spaces in the building.
- Masks are required.
- Temperatures will be taken with signed attestations that there has been no known contact with person(s) with the coronavirus.
- Social distancing is required.
- No buffets, food must be served or plated.
- Sponsors of events will sign waivers assuming responsibility for guests who may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
The African American Museum is styled in a classic cruciform with a domed rotunda at its center. The Museum’s 38,000 square feet of interior space combine elements of monumentality and intimacy providing for the perfect backdrop for:
- Cocktail Receptions
- Corporate Events
- And much more!
We are NOW accepting rental reservations. Please note that CDC guidelines will be followed and strictly enforced.